View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 12:27 AM
EliseManny
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schumiac (View Post)
The coin toss was to decide which Salvatore would do the horrible deed of killing Abby and it wasn't even a real one, it was just Damon trying to fool Stefan as if "the coin" would decide which one of them got to do it while he has already decided he'd save little brother the horror and the burden and not add to his guilt and just do it himself so Stefan won't look bad in Elena's eyes and it won't be Stefan who'll receive her hate for this. It IS sad and yet hilarious that Damon would try to have a fake coin toss, thinking if he outright said "I'll do it" Stefan may insist on doing it himself, while Stefan was aware he "lost" the coin toss and Damon was lying but still allowed him to do it anyway. Oh, Damon... You needn't bother with the "tricks", Stefan will let you do the dirty work, don't worry...

The Salvatores had but two choices, let Elena die and all the Originals with her, or save Originals by killing one of the Bennett witches -thus making Esther not as powerful- so that Elena is also saved. Damon has always said he will choose Elena. He has also admitted he has a short list of people he genuinely cares for. I am pretty sure Bonnis's biological mother who they all met like 2 days ago is not on that list at all. Of course he'll choose Elena over Abby. Stefan used to claim with his vampirism his fault of caring too much was amplified or something but in his present "not ripper and not even drinking human blood but still very much not caring/pretending to be not caring" state I don't think he cares for other humans that much either. Besides everyone, including Bonnie will choose the person they love and have a friendship with over some stranger in a life and death situation. The only thing Salvatores could offer for Bonnie and Abby was giving Abby a chance to exist by turning her. The choice to become a vampire or not lies with her, though.

And yes, this ALL could have been prevented if Elena and Stefan only listened to Damon in the last episode instead of going behind him. But then, the same is true for Alaric. If he only listened to Damon's "the woman is psycho" warnings, he would probably not get shot... WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

I swear Damon is the Cassandra of Mystic Falls. He keeps warning them all, saying "you are stupid, this is dangerous" and yet his warning gets being ignored and shrugged off because he is claimed to be too over-protective, mad, paranoid this or that. And here is the end result. And the beauty of it is, it still ends up being all his fault and he gets to be branded the bad guy eachtime too. Like WTH? He tries to "prevent" them from doing stupid things that will lead to bigger messes and tragedy - he is a bad guy. Then things go wrong and they come to him to fix things, and he tries to do the best with what he has, and then... he is once again the bad guy.
Oh please. How ridiculous. Poor wittle itty bitty Damon I don't care what anyone says, Damon is a bad guy, for as much as he gets things right, he gets them wrong just as much. I don't feel sorry for Damon, Damon is a jerk and he deserves the hate he gets from people in MF.

Stefan doesn't allow Damon to do the dirty work. Damon takes pleasure in doing all the dirty things, because he obviously enjoys being the badder one. I cannot believe you would even suggest that Stefan would do that. Stefan is just the one that sacrifriced everything for Damon to save his brother's selfish idiotic ass. Rose coloured glasses are in use here.

Why are your posts always pitting Stefan against Damon. This isn't the place to spread the hate.