View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 11:22 PM
Cmtaylor531
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Daisy lover (View Post)
Stefan didn't exactly turn back to himself.. at least I didnt see that.
He hasn't turned back to himself yet. I think he is still fighting the guilt. If he was completely back to himself he would have argued more with Damon and the killing of a Bennet. Damon was just being Damon and deflecting any feelings he might be having thus the idea of the coin toss. TBH... and i might catch flack here but the coin toss didn't bother me. Yes, it was over ending a human life but no matter what decision they made Elena would have died. A human would be dead regardless so ofcourse they chose Elena. They tried another option with the staking of Kol first and when that didn't work that had to go with Plan B... and no matter how ugly and awful it seemed it was what it was... A lack of choice. So like i said... maybe something is wrong with me but i found the coin toss amusing.

Quote:
Um, no, it was to kill Bonnie. Because Stefan/Damon said that Elena would hate them for killing her friend. Bonnie is Elena's friend, not Abby.
They never specifically mentioned Bonnie. The said a Bennet i believe. Im not 100% sure... Ill have to do a rewatch but i know it was never said that it was Bonnie.

Sure Bonnie gets treated badly on this show... Can't argue that. Strangely I hated Bonnie's character so much at first but she grew on me. I think around the time Bonnie and Jer were together I really adored her.... But i can't feel bad for her. A lot of the time she puts herself in the middle. She can say no. Her Ancestors could have said no. Elena and Bonnie are both screwed because of their past ancestors and whatever involvement they had with Vampires. Sure Elena makes dumb decision but the blame isn't all on her