View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 08:53 PM
BryceLarkinFanForever
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ჌Mitra (View Post)
oh...one more thing. Why did they even bother trying to make it all "mysterious and skerry" that Meredith was the killer when they made it obvious to begin with, and then ended it with the reveal that it really was her all along, lol. They shouldn't have made it obvious from the beginning. Stupid.
Well, we still don't know how this all ends yet so I think it's a little early to confirm that it is her, how do we know she doesn't have a partner or someone working with her, so really, until we know what is really going on for sure, I wouldn't say it's stupid. This could all just be a trick, we don't know yet.

All I can say at this point is that Alaric needs to stop dying in every episode....

And the whole race thing, I'm sure one could argue, but I don't see it personally, I see it more as a witch issue than race, they use witches, vamps use witches, everyone uses witches. If anything it isn't race getting shafted but the witches getting shafted by everyone.

And the whole airtime issue, you can argue race, but Matt and Tyler hardly get that much airtime either, it's more of a character bias than a race issue. They like certain characters more than others, those characters get more storylines.

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT