View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 11:16 AM
ice choco
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terapsina (View Post)
I miss Stargate, kinda still hate the fact the movies were roadblocked.

Sam/Jack were meant to be (even alternate universes agree). I still tend to rewatch some of their better episodes, like the one where Jack and Teal'c were stuck in a loop (that smile of his still gets me) and the one with Grace.

Daniel/Vala of course was my complete favorite. And EVERY interaction sold me for them more.

Jenny/Giles STILL moves me to tears, I can't watch the last episode with them together. The scene where he finds her is the main reason I hate Angelus so much.

Xander/Anya, well they click, despite how different they are and how the other is actually what each of them normally hate (demon and man) they somehow still almost got married. In my eyes Xander went to Africa to mourn and the fact that he chose such a harsh place really tells a lot about his feelings.
Stargate SG-1/Atlantis are 2 of my all time favorite shows. So much intense situations and the cast of both shows are so amazing

Sam/Jack are in fact my OTP of the Stargateverse. And yeah I totally love the fact that even alternate universes have them together. Oh you mean the ep Window of Opportunity? I LOVE that ep. One of my faves. The kiss between S/J ..

Daniel/Vala had lots of emotion. And I know at first he wasn't really interested in her, but later on he saw how amazing she could be. He saw that she wasn't just a con-artist, but that she had feelings too.. and he loved her for what she had become.

Giles/Jenny could have gone further with their relationship.. if they were even given the chance. I agree, I only ship Giles with Jenny. She's the only one I ship him with. They were so adorable together. She felt bad for not telling him and Buffy about knowing about Angel. But she tried to make up for that by getting his soul back. And it was because of her that saved Angel. I'm sure he looks back at that now and remembers how selfless she was for doing that.

Xander/Anya part of me wanted them to really get married. But another part of me says at that moment, they weren't ready to. But I do agree that they did click. And I adore the scene where he proposes to her.

Quote:
Now Xena/Ares on the other hand get a wholly unsatisfying end because they actually didn't have one. It never made sense that Ares didn't come to keep her alive, but I prefer to imagine that he for some reason couldn't come and later used his document (oh he'd find it if he was motivated enough) that proclaims her soul is his and claim her back.
That's what I don't get. Why would they write in there that Ares just leaves and doesn't come back? That doesn't make sense. Because WE know he wouldn't do that. He loves Xena too much to just leave the way he did and not come back.

Find what document? The contract binding her soul to him was destroyed in Soul Possession, remember?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary ksand (View Post)
But Xena/Ares ending was so undeserved, they in fact did not even have a proper ending. Not after all they went through would Ares just leave on that note. In my mind they got their chance and spent their immortality together.
Agreed. He wouldn't.
I'm with you on this.. I also have in my mind that they DID get a happy ending.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time