View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 10:03 AM
Terapsina
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen C (View Post)
THIS SO MUCH! Completely epic couples.
Omg you love Helen/Nikola?! You could possibly visit the thread of them.

+

In a Stargate mood:
Stargate SG-1 cast/Life
Stargate Atlantis cast/Life

Sam/Jack
Daniel/Vala
Teyla/John

and...
Buffy the Vampire Slayer cast/Life
Angel cast/Life

Xander/Anya
Jenny/Giles
Cordelia/Angel
I miss Stargate, kinda still hate the fact the movies were roadblocked.

Sam/Jack were meant to be (even alternate universes agree). I still tend to rewatch some of their better episodes, like the one where Jack and Teal'c were stuck in a loop (that smile of his still gets me ) and the one with Grace.

Daniel/Vala of course was my complete favorite. And EVERY interaction sold me for them more.

Jenny/Giles STILL moves me to tears, I can't watch the last episode with them together. The scene where he finds her is the main reason I hate Angelus so much.

Xander/Anya, well they click, despite how different they are and how the other is actually what each of them normally hate (demon and man) they somehow still almost got married. In my eyes Xander went to Africa to mourn and the fact that he chose such a harsh place really tells a lot about his feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Betty (View Post)
Aw, Miss P and Jarod, I haven't thought about them in a while
Actually me neither, but it just tends to hit me suddenly and then I have to go see if they have some new fics (this time is lucky I actually found one very good one).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clean0002 (View Post)
Bay/Emmett.

I just them so much. They were amazing last night. They are perfect.
LOVE Bemmett. The scene where he shows her his real gift is still my favorite and what makes them great for me is how willing she is to learn sign language for him and how he is brave enough to talk just for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary ksand (View Post)
Two couples that I will never get over. They were so far from being easy to ship and their relationship wasn't easy as well, but I think it's undeniable that they were an incredibly powerful thing. They are not soulmates & forever type, but their feeling and connection was endless and much stronger than that. I'm overall satisfied with the way Buffy/Spike ended because by the end of the show they both loved each other and could understand each other without words & trust each other with eyes closed, and Buffy's VERY last words on the show were "I love you" and "Spike" But I definitely wanted a better ending for Xena/Ares. He knew her inside and out, he loved her with all her faces and masks, he saw her as the world's biggest evil and the world's greatest good and he could kill anyone and anything but he couldn't kill his feeling. In my perfect world, Xena and Ares ended up together and their powerful, mighty selves became more of a legend ones they finally reunited.
THIS! I do however still wish Spuffy had a happy end, but I can stay content with the way it DID end after all there is like a thousand Spuffy fics out there that can put a smile on my face when I feel a bit blue.

Now Xena/Ares on the other hand get a wholly unsatisfying end because they actually didn't have one. It never made sense that Ares didn't come to keep her alive, but I prefer to imagine that he for some reason couldn't come and later used his document (oh he'd find it if he was motivated enough) that proclaims her soul is his and claim her back.

L J f f . n e t & icon by albion1919

Last edited by Terapsina; 02-16-2012 at 10:09 AM