View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 05:00 AM
Pomita
Addicted Fan

TFTNT, and woo for 4 more pages to catch up on since I was here! Love the title, and the association with Pierre/Marie.

The Shamy Valentine Parade idea is great!

Regarding some earlier discussions.. I agree that I'm not sure I want to see them break up, even to get back together again. I have a feeling that Sheldon won't even be able to function properly without her presence in his life now - he's got so unconsciously entwined with her. And it may be the same for Amy. I mean, he lost it with the 25 cats back then (loved the bubbly math there!), and their emotional attachment has increased manifold by now. Even if they do break up, I don't see that lasting for more than an episode or two at the most.

It's lovely to see Shamysupport from the male friends/boyfriends. I can quite understand it - those who are fans of the show and Sheldon tend to identify with him. It was similar with my hubby - we have an LDR, and a few episodes into seeing Sheldon/Amy communicate online, he told me I look just like Amy on Skype. I thought it was the nicest (and geekiest) compliment ever.