View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 04:04 AM
xmarisolx
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionne (View Post)
I'm thrilled you got the honor, Jexx! I like seeing Shamy joy spread among all the awesome people who make up this Shipdom. That emoticon needs to be the emoticon of the new thread, just like the white flag was the "Surrending to Fun" one!

If you pronounce it the French way, like you're supposed to, it would be, "Lee-Ownnn." So it's always said wrong 7 ways to Sunday, and I figured I'd add that in my sig to be helpful. Just Lio works fine too.

OKay, so now, to get this thread on track - am I hearing that there's a lot of people out there who are creating Shamy Valentine graphics and fan fic for tomorrow?! Are we going to turn this thread into a Shamy Valentine parade?! Oh, I HOPE SO.

If this is the case, then in honor of Sheldon, we should have clearly established rules and prizes. No idea what the rules would be, but I would suggest "prizes" for the following categories:

Most Romantic
Most Funny
Most Cute
Best Use of Quote
Best Use of Gif
Best Use of Kilig
Most True to Character
Best Fan Fic
Best Pun

Any others people can think of? Any idea of what someone should get as a prize?
I'd be willing to host this at my LiveJournal. The only thing is, we could have anons vote on an honor system that they would only vote once. Otherwise, you guys would either all have to join, or log in using OpenID, Twitter or Facebook. Lemme know (obviously quickly) what y'all think. We can open voting immediately (due to time constraints) and end it at midnight UTC (since this is an international board, and I do know we have participants in the Pacific).

I'll make a dummy post just to give y'all an idea of what it would look like, but it is by no means a presumptuous assumption that you all want me to host it.