View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 11:03 PM
ElectricHearts
Fan Forum Star

yea i didnt realize either until ashley said about it in her lucky magazine cover lol

here:

Quote:
In this month’s Butter, a comedy about a butter-carving competition, Greene expanded her repertoire in more ways than one: Not only was it her first comedy, it also involved her first love scene with a woman, Olivia Wilde. “It wasn’t that awkward,” Greene says about the makeout session. “It’s the same idea when you’re having to kiss a male costar and it’s not real. Olivia is such a cool chick and very professional. So we were just messing around and cracking up in between scenes, and it ended up being really fun.” She smiles. “And now I’m the envy of every straight male everywhere!”
Ashley Greene : In this Issue : Lucky Magazine
Quote:
I'm going to go with Olivia," Greene told us last night at her Lucky magazine cover party at Soho House in West Hollywood when asked whom her favorite onscreen kisser is. "Sorry guys. Ours was much more intense than either of the boys, so they need to step up their game."

If you hadn't heard, Greene and Wilde filmed a steamy girl-on-girl smooch for their recent indie flick Butter. "Gay men, straight men, straight girls and lesbians all want to kiss Olivia Wilde I think," she smiled.
Read more: http://ca.eonline.com/news/marc_malk...#ixzz1m3CYik1S