View Single Post
Old 08-25-2005, 05:45 PM
Just Peachy.
Fan Forum Hero

Wow! You've had an exciting couple of months. That's great that you were able to see Delta twice. I really wanted to see her, but I had no one to go with Was this the first time that you met Evie? That's lovely of her parents to let you stay .... I remember from the Oz Fun GG days, that Evie's Mum seemed very cool.

I know what you mean, its hard when you've had that break and you come back and there is so much to do. Goodluck with your thesis .. what's it on?

I'm doing ok thanks. Work is becoming more and more challenging. I don't know what to do as to leave or stick with it and see what happens. I think its just one of those bad months .... not everything go well for you I guess all year

I don't have any travel plans at the moment, I need to save some more money. I did want to go to Europe next year, but with work and stuff I'm not sure where I'll go. Its also the cost that's worrying me. But we'll see how I go. I need to stop spending so much money ... I tend to buy a lot of stuff from eBay and Amazon

I thought so too ..... after being away for months or years it must be nice to come home. I hope that Delta can come home for Christmas. Has her US album been released yet?

That's what I about FF is that you can always have a good babble and noone seems to mind