View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 12:29 PM
ForVanAngel
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetectiveSaunders (View Post)
I'll be Mrs. Detective this summer for real! hehe that's okay no harm done there! Thank you so much, ForVanAngel!
Oh. Don't know what to say now. Thanks for your nice response, I assume everybody's a boy until they say they are a girl.

Quote:
Yep I did know that and she was her sister (again I believe unless that was another girl with her? ) in Carriers! Chris Pine was in it too! I'll definitely check that out! Cool I'd like to see them and its great to see Emily's career rocketing farther high she is flawless and talented, hands down!
The little girl was Kiernan Shipka, yes, Sally Draper from Mad Men!
From wikipedia I now know that there only were 2 brothers, so Emily and Piper didn't play sisters. For me, Emily was wasted in that movie, I bought the DVD of course, but I didn't like the movie much and Emily neither didn't have much to do or make any impression to me. Japp, Emily is having so much good fortune with her career, there are other actors who are in several pilots and fail or don't even get so many roles, but she did, 3rd tv show in a row, of course it wasn't luck, Greg Berlanti called her from B&S, still her talent and her positive aura made a lot possible for her. Glad she could convince the writers of Revenge that she is the right choice for the role of Emily Thorne. I want to see an audition tape of her for that role!

Quote:
But Emily/Amanda the whole person is amazing with her retribution road! Such a caring person too especially to her half-sis Charlotte and her warden mate/friend Emily/Amanda er... is it Emanda, the ship name for those two? I loved how she's still getting married to Daniel because it means she'll help exploit the Grayson's more and protect those who she cares a lot, like Jack, his brother Declan obviously (I can see that happening since his girlfriend is Em's half-sis! ) and maybe make some negotiations with Conrad too! Love her relationship with Nolan, those two are scum butt kicking friends, they're equally clever!
I'm not sure what direction the writers are leaning towards, I hope they have a plan, it's very easy to write a show about Revenge, you can delay or avoid the real tough stuff by bringing other characters on the show (Amanda + Tyler) but when they find out who Emily really is (they will soon I guess), then we will see what the show can do. Marrying Daniel was a bold move and with Charlotte as half sister things are as interesting as never before. Yes, Nolan/Emily is a lot of fun.