View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 02:03 AM
warangel88
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
@Margo15: Did you act out Foxface as you perceived in the book?
The great thing about Foxface is that there isn’t a lot in the book. I had a lot of liberty to explore the character and her back-story. I definitely tried to stay as true to the character as I could.

@SassyDianaMarie: Foxface is a very independent character. A loner. Any parallels between the two regarding such?
Foxface really figures out the game analytically. She’s a critical thinker. If I were ever in the Games, I would think of them that way; I wouldn’t go in and fight and try to kill people. I’d think: How can I best beat the games from a mental standpoint? (But I would be running and hiding a lot!)

@daniellenuss: What character would you have liked to play if you didn’t land the role of Foxface? Obviously Katniss is such a strong female lead. We don’t have enough of those right now in books and stories. She’s an inspirational character. I can’t think of anyone who would play her better than Jen. I’d love to play Rue in another universe where I looked more like the character! She’s the emotional heart of the story. Caesar Flickerman would be so much fun, because Stanley Tucci is so amazing. Effie would be such a fun character to play, too!

@a_pittigher: Ask her about her experience with the cast and what she plans to do from here on out.
My experience with the cast was really great. We all became a tight-knit family in the months we were filming together. I’m releasing my new music video really soon (announcing the release date shortly) and I have a couple other projects in the works! I’m really excited! I also am planning on going to college.
Jacqueline Emerson Talks Foxface and The Hunger Games to Teen Vogue | The Hob