View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 06:00 PM
water lilies
Fan Forum Hero

Leven, Isabelle, Jackie, Willow and Amandla had a shoot for Seventeen (like the guys did for the Prom Issue). It'll be on newsstands Feb 7.

Quote:
We caught up with Leven Rambin, who plays the tribute Glimmer in The Hunger Games, at her photo shoot for Seventeen Magazine. Turns out, the odds were forever in her favor during the audition process for the part of the fierce career tribute.

"The audition process was really cool," she told us. "I was so excited because I'd read the books and I was dying to audition. Luckily I was able to channel all that nervous excited energy into this ferocious Glimmer energy. That worked in my favor I think."

Leven also talks about the training she had to go through for the role.

"I just had some pretty hard core fights, like combat fights and if your wrist slips one inch too far you're going to get punched in the face," she said. "I was actually thrown on accident by a tackle and went pretty far. And it was kind of scary."
Quote:
Willow Shields (Prim), Amandla Stenberg (Rue), Isabelle Fuhrman (Clove), Leven Rambin (Glimmer) and Jacqueline Emerson (Foxface) get their denim on in this behind the scenes video from their recent "spring denim" photo shoot for Seventeen magazine in Los Angeles.

We hung out at the studio all day with the girls, who had a blast trying on different looks and rocking out to Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Adele.

"Some of these girls are like my sisters," Jacqueline said. "So it was so great to be able to have dance parties and just kind of dance around."

Watch the video above to see all the different denim looks they tried on, which items they loved the most and more.

"I'm definitely a shoe person," Isabelle said. "I wear high heels every day, I'm not even kidding."
Watch the BTS video

They all look great!