View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 09:09 AM
mary ksand
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by megprescottfan (View Post)
Freddie, Grace, Chris scene.... please?
Great characters mistreated for the sake of shock. How typical of this show

Honestly, I don't care about Skins anymore. This show died with 4X07 to me and never for a second I believed it could be redeemed, not after the creators openly stated that they were gonna keep "pushing limits" which is probably their interpretation of ridiculous and stupid storylines such as murderous psychiatrsit with a bat which they probably considered a masterpiece. The fact that they don't accept criticism at all and are being disgustingly rude to fans is already the indecation of their unwillingess to learn from their mistakes. In fact, they don't even acknowledge that they madde mistakes, they still keep thinking that what they did with S4 final was amazing and creative despite the utter stuoidity of it. This show had and has some good writers but they don't have the last say. The last say is up to JB and BE, people who allow themselves directly insult fans and who's idea of good writing is writing something "kind of senseless", but "at least very provocative".

So I decided that I'll focus on my Freddie/Freffy love and that's it. That is all I ever loved about Skins anyway.

icon: swanspirate@tumblr