View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 01:29 PM
Kaili
Dedicated Fan

She wasn't in rehearsals. I guess the rumor started because she was seen at Cameron Mackintosh's office, he's the Les Mis producer. But she was just there for meetings (that's what she told fans). She's back in LA now. There are pictures of her shopping with her mom on Friday.

A new article that came out, where they interviewed Cameron Mackintosh, said that the 3 roles that haven't been confirmed yet are still in negotiations. Which would include Taylor's. So nothing's been announced because a deal hasn't been finalized yet. They probably have a lot to sort out with her schedule and music career.

Rehearsals are suppose to start tomorrow. But I don't know how much of the cast will be there. Amanda Seyfried is still shooting a movie here. And Eddie Redmayne is still doing his play. I doubt Taylor will be there either since she just left. I'm kinda thinking she won't go back until after the Grammy's, but guess we'll just have to see.

Really wish they would just finalize this already though!! And I hope she doesn't have to miss too much rehearsal time because of the Australian tour and everything else.