View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 07:39 AM
RM&SSforever
Master Fan

Quote:
I think this is a very generalized statement. Some people liked Seth/Adam more, but I don't think it can be determined whether or not the general public liked Seth/Adam more. In real life, most of the people I know who were OC fans were actually more so Ryan fans so it's all relative and I really think it depends on ones individual experiences. I'm also guessing in some places Ryan is more popular than Seth and in other places (countries or cities), Seth was more popular overall than Ryan. I definitely think that Seth/Adam was probably more popular with pop teen culture, but I don't think it would be fair to say that overall people liked him than Ben/Ryan. That's all I mean. Online fans really don't speak for the majority in my opinion so I don't know that we can truly even make the comparison as to who was most popular. I think a lot of the reason Ben didn't seem that popular is because out of the main four OC actors, he did the least to put himself out there. He declined opportunities that would have made him more famous and didn't care to be on covers of a lot of magazines it seems, and he was reserved in his approach to fame.
Well, I didn't meant people in general. I meant that some people who thought that Ryan was disliked and underrated etc, many fans(not in general) probably did liked him but they just liked Seth more. Idk how to explain it, but it makes sense in my head Although I think Seth was more popular, neither of us know if it's true or not. And it doesn't really matter after all

Good news about the ratings

Last edited by RM&SSforever; 01-27-2012 at 09:43 AM