View Single Post
Old 08-24-2005, 07:25 AM
AlienK
Supreme Fan

This is probably going to sound so stupid, but what is SFU? I've been trying to figure it out for the past five minutes or so... and nothing is ringing a bell, And watch, it's going to be something so obvious I'll feel like an idiot....

AJ~ Oooh, you're so lucky. I can't decide whether I should worship you... or hate you lol just kidding. Ya know I love ya! That's way exciting news though! You'll have to tell us whether or not we can actually see you when the show airs!

Eh... I've got pink eye. It sucks. Oh well, I suppose its better to get it the week before my senior year starts instead of during my first week of school. Gosh... I'm going to be a senior! Crap... that means that I've been lurking around the Josh board for... three and a half years? That's crazy! Oh brings back memories of the good ol' days though... when Pearl Harbor came out and I became a full fledged Josh freak. It's just crazy!
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!