View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 10:06 AM
~Search4Truth~
Elite Fan

Ben's Jimmy Kimmel interview from last night! I love when he calls his Southland character a ****. It's so true! And his story about getting pulled over by a cop after fighting with his girlfriend is pretty funny. I wonder who his girlfriend was. Ben McKenzie, go get it boy! He's so private though that we'll probably never know much at all about his personal life. His hair has gotten darker with age, and I love it. This color hair is great for his deep blue eye color. I think he's a tad bit too thin, but he still looks great.

Part 1:

Part 2:

And here are pics:

Quote:
I just think people liked Seth/Adam more, I did as well.
I think this is a very generalized statement. Some people liked Seth/Adam more, but I don't think it can be determined whether or not the general public liked Seth/Adam more. In real life, most of the people I know who were OC fans were actually more so Ryan fans so it's all relative and I really think it depends on ones individual experiences. I'm also guessing in some places Ryan is more popular than Seth and in other places (countries or cities), Seth was more popular overall than Ryan. I definitely think that Seth/Adam was probably more popular with pop teen culture, but I don't think it would be fair to say that overall people liked him than Ben/Ryan. That's all I mean. Online fans really don't speak for the majority in my opinion so I don't know that we can truly even make the comparison as to who was most popular. I think a lot of the reason Ben didn't seem that popular is because out of the main four OC actors, he did the least to put himself out there. He declined opportunities that would have made him more famous and didn't care to be on covers of a lot of magazines it seems, and he was reserved in his approach to fame.

At the moment Ben seems pretty popular and he's become very well respected. He seems to be the most popular Southland character and he's well respected by critics and fans, and since Southland is an Emmy award winning, critically acclaimed show, I think that holds a lot of weight. Also, people like Tom Hanks and Kirk Douglas have praised Ben for his acting.
-The Holy Qur'an [13:16]

Last edited by ~Search4Truth~; 01-25-2012 at 10:13 AM