View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 09:52 AM
RM&SSforever
Master Fan

Quote:
They often slam one character in order to praise another and then don't give a reason
Yeah, I mean you can love a character and explain why without bashing another character that you dislike. Some people focus on hate on the things they don't like, instead of love the character/ship that you do like. And well, no opinion is right or wrong after all. We just have to accept that all of us have different opinions. But you can disagree with someone or explain why you don't like a certain character/ship without being unfair or rude Some people are just plain rude and we just have to try and ignore them

Ben is probably very underrated, but that doesn't mean that people didn't liked him/Ryan. I just think people liked Seth/Adam more, I did as well. I haven't seen so much Ryan hate, so I think a lot of people liked him, but perhaps he wasn't their favorite or as popular as Seth. So he got less attention.

And if you don't care/dislike a character, you probably don't pay so much attention to everything that they say or do. You look more into the characters that you actually like, usually.

^ He looks really good in those gifs