View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 09:01 AM
~tammy~
Addicted Fan

I think with any artistic thing, there will always be a difference of opinion and at the end of the day no opinion is really right or wrong. Even the most distinguished actors have their critics. Ben's a great actor but I guess, getting the right distinction is harder then just being good. With any career, there's some form of politics involved and then luck comes into it and there's just all sorts of factors. Anyway, Ben seems to be on a good path and in fact the whole cast has their own thing happening. And at the end of the day, if they're happy about it, then that's it.

Quote:
but just because i cannot appreciate someone as an actor or a singer or whatever doesn't mean i have the right to bash them, especially when i have never even talked to them
yeah, i think too often the line between a character or the acting becomes blurred with the actor themselves, we don't really know what any of these people are like, yeah we can make assumptions and like them (or dislike them) on that basis but idk, it's not our place to constantly judge and criticise when we don't know the whole story...