View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 08:13 PM
water lilies
Fan Forum Hero

Paige♥Leo l Rachel&Channing [The Vow]: "I vow to live within the warmth of your heart"

PaigeLeo
&
Rachel / Channing
A p p r e c i a t i o n T h r e a d

"The actors laugh at each others jokes, finish each other's sentences
and compliment each other like a couple who have been together longer
than the weeks it takes to make a movie."

the
characters...
Quotes

"I vow to love you. And no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find our way back to each other."

"I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home."

I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love

"How do you look at the girl you love and tell yourself it's time to walk away?"

"Life's all about moments of impact and how they change our lives forever."

"I do have to be back by ten in the morning."
"Oh my God."
"What?"
"First date. And you're already inviting yourself to stay the night? I'm just a little scandalized is all."

"If you can't remember how we fell in love, you get to experience it all over again."

"I'm seriously gonna love you..Now and forever"

"I hope I can love one day the way that you love me."
"You figured it out once. You'll do it again."

Songs that remind us ofthem

- Enchanted by Taylor Swift
- I'd Do Anything for Love by Meatloaf

Animation of themoment

Fanart

the
actors...
what they say about eachother

Look, she is one of the most brilliant and beautiful people that I’ve ever met. Not just as an actor, but as a person. She cares. She has the true talent to be able to make any line work – and we’ve got some serious big lines in this movie – which can be hard to pull off, but she just does. She has an uncanny ability to make anything sound real and amazing because she commits and believes in it. I’m in awe of her and I’ve learned so much from her.

You know, she kinda has this enigma about her. She has such a light, that you don't understand where it comes from. I wanted to really get around that, I’ve watched her for so long. You know I saw the Notebook, before I started acting, and then, to get to work with her. I had this thing of approaching my characters in a way that they feel honest to me. Like: "I don't know if I would say that", "I don't know if I would do that". And she (Rachel) has kind of the opposite; she puts herself into these characters. And even the things that do not feel natural, she will find a way to do them. I really admire that.

Rachel is, by far, one of the most beautiful little souls, and actresses that I've ever had a chance to work with. I mean, she's as sweet as she appears on screen. I promise you, there's a reason why she keeps working. She's one of the m ost talented people I've ever encountered.

I've been a fan of hers for a long time, so it was an honor for me.

I’m conscious about why I did those parts, those movies. I wanted to learn from Rachel McAdams on The Vow.

We joked that she has the curse to make any line work [...] She has this uncanny ability to make anything sound real and amazing. She really commits and believes in it. I dunno, I'm in awe by her. She's a shining little thing.

It was really such a joy to come to work. He makes everything fun.

What didn’t he do? There was something every day. I’d find these huge traffic cones in front of my trailer door so I couldn’t get in to change and I’d have to find guys to move them for me.

He is the perfect guys for this role because he is so chivalrous and he is such a man of his word. He is very a renaissance man that way and he is a real gentleman. He added such lovely little touches to Leo and he always offers his hand to me when I was getting out of a car, he has such nice manners. So he really plays that heroic type that, he is just going to do anything to win back his wife's heart. And that's very much I think who Channing is, he is a very heroic kinda guy.

I was definitely down for it. Rachel is truly one of the most magically charismatic people I’ve ever met. We all know how good she is as an actress. But you also just innately care about her, because she’s such a sweetheart. You can sense that she’s just a good person, kind of fragile but yet strong at the same time — there’s a power in her. She’s just sort of perfect.

The great thing about Rachel and Channing's pairing is that they're both extremely charismatic and likeable, but not necessarily from each other's world, and they were probably six years old when we started working on this story, so there's another element of timing in the making of this film. [Producer Jonathan Glickman]

You can't fake chemistry. It's there or it's not. And the good thing is, Rachel and Channing luckily had it. They really got along well. They light up the screen. [Director Michael Sucsy]

Channing got the props department to make a prosthetic, um, member. Literally a fake penis. I didn’t know what to do, I thought, ‘Is this the real deal?’ It was very realistic.

"You're like the prettiest little puppy ever. It's like a little bedazzled puppy collar."
"I think that's a compliment"

"Are you talking about my body?"
"In your dreams!"

"See. It always works." [on making Rachel laugh]

Pictures

[font=times]
Interviews
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]
Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum - ITV This Morning - YouTube
Kiss FM UK Radio

Fans
01. myyOTHfan.