View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 11:43 AM
~Search4Truth~
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyssaHP88 (View Post)
I have never seen any of those shows, only because they have never really sparked my interest. It's not that I'm only into "teenage" type shows, but I never had an interest in Cop/Investigatey type shows. (until Southland of course) Actually, the only other "cop" show I do watch faithfully is Bones. But Bones is nothing like Southland.
I hope you weren't offended by what I said. When I mentioned teen dramas, I didn't mean it in a bad way. How could I, you know? I, myself, like teen dramas and so do a lot of people who are not teenagers. A lot of them are good shows, especially The OC.

All I meant was that after a while, I started craving something a bit more mature than those shows as well. I truly hope you didn't take offense to it.

I like Bones. It's a good show. And that's understandable that crime/investigatory shows don't usually spark your interest. I feel that way about medical shows, in fact. But it's great that you like Southland, and that you are so supportive of Ben's career!

Quote:
I agree. I can't see Ryan Atwood at all.
Ryan may be my favorite TV character, but I think it's a wonderful thing when an actor is able to play a completely different character on a different type of show.

Quote:
Thanks
If you watch it, please let me know how you liked it and Ben's acting in it.

Quote:
I can't wait to see more of this! I'm really looking forward to seeing McKenzie potray this in his character Sherman.
Me too!

Quote:
You can PM me the links Theresa
Doing it now.
-The Holy Qur'an [13:16]