View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 02:27 AM
Pauline<3
Elite Fan

It was super awesome yet super weird.

First, I loved what Elena, Bonnie and Matt did for Caroline, it was super cute. I like that despite everything, the gang is trying to do things all together like old times. They would have given anything to live a normal birthday like they used to do 2 years sooner. They had cute moments, I really loved them.

Stefan, I don't know what to say. I've felt guilty about him for so long because I knew it wasn't his fault, that what got him here in the first place was his desire to protect the people he loved. Now I'm as confused as Elena, seriously, I don't know what's in his head, what's in his heart. Does he really not care or does he think it's the thing to do? Why?

Klaus/Caroline was so unexpected I mean, I wondered where this scene was coming from but surprisingly, I loved it. Does Klaus have a serious crush on her? That seems weird. Klaus is not the kind of people that feels. In a way, I see him only caring about the people he truly loves, like his family or the love of his life. His gesture towards Caroline surprised me but I can't wait to see more of it and what more there is to this story.

Baby Jeremy, kill me now so cute and I will miss him so much!

Finally, Matt/Elena were super cute. I almost wanted them to make-out No I'm kidding but their scene was adorable. Matt has always been such a loyal friend to her, he's wonderful. Their scene was so emotional, I enjoyed it so much ... we don't often get scenes like them, scenes with Matt and Elena, but this scene was worth waiting