View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 05:49 PM
Nekoshoujo
Master Fan

Tori and Tristan have twitter accounts now:
https://twitter.com/#!/ToriSantamaria
https://twitter.com/#!/TristanMilligan

It appears that they're already friends. That's actually pretty cool. I think it would be great to have the main friendship of the new group be a boy/girl duo.

From the writers tumblr:

Degrassi Writers! | Fuzzy Foto: Liam
That was posted awhile back.

Nice to see a little break from romance storylines- at least for Owen:
Quote:
As for Owen, he’ll be dealing with a relationship thingie, just not the romantic kind.
Degrassi Writers! | Will Owen be having any relationship thingies going on in the rest of the season? HAPPY NEW YEAR’S EVE!

Adam will be dealing with some new stuff...
Quote:
Adam’s got a few new experiences heading his way.
Degrassi Writers! | Is Adam ever going to have a plot where being trans isn’t the focus of the plot? I know that’s a big part of his life and important to show, but trans people generally have other stuff in their lives in addition to being trans

^ Also I completely agree with the person who asked them that.

A look at some S12 plans:
Degrassi Writers! | Untitled Whiteboard Abstract #1 Stare at it long...

I'm seeing something about Clare and then talk. Someone pointed out that it might be color coded by grade meaning the Clare part probably pertains to someone else's storyline (probably Jake).

As far as the degrassi game giving some hints, from what I've seen on tumblr:
- KC wants to talk to Jenna (get back together with her?)
- Bianca knows someone's secret?
- Clare and Jake go to a dance together and Jakes tells her not to believe what Eli told her? (I think this pertains what already happened in Now or Never)
- Imogen begs Eli to kiss her and promises he'll enjoy it.
^ The caps of this were really creepy. I guess the game designers see the Imogen/Eli relationship for what it is. >.<
- Marisol has some issues.
- There's a party at Fiona's house (looks like that will happen in the first couple episodes post-hiatus)

I'm going to try and borrow my friend's ipod touch so I can actually play through the recent games and make sense of this.