View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 11:20 PM
DreamOn777
Master Fan

Ah! Awesome scenes! Obviously,I loved the apology scene when I saw it in the sneak preview but I just love how for the first time when she came to apologize,you could see that she,too,is socially awkward.She might be really awesome at putting on a show but I think deep down,she's just as socially awkward as Nolan is....like Emily looks all calm and cool but Amanda is a really damaged individual who doesn't know how to have relationships.

Then when she invited him for the party! AWWWWW! So cute.I love how he just lit up.Like to Nolan,that was a dream come true.The little looks he gets whenever she does something nice....so adorable puppy dog.GM does them all the time.He's so a (not so secret) shipper.

But my fav was the scene of the beach.One,HE SAVED HER.Sure,Jack and Daniel tackled Tyler but Nolan is waaaay smarter than everyone combined and actually saved Emanda.And then her touching him arm when she walked away.That's not sibs,guys,no way in hell
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany