View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 07:21 PM
runawaaay
Fan Forum Legend

"And the man on the table, I'm his wife." - Meredith; 6x24

"You need to get over this thing where you're just thinking about your wife. Because your wife is the only person twisted enough to handle this crap." - Alex; 7x13
"And don’t get me started on the Derek/ Meredith elevator scene we shot that same day… Again. I knew it was going to be fun to watch – but it was even better than I could have imagined. And dirtier. If, you know, you have a dirty mind like me." - Stacey McKee, writer of 7x15

♫ No doubt. No doubt about it. And there ain't no clouds on my sky. ♪

"Don't get overwhelmed. We'll take this list one step at a time. One day at a time." - Derek; 7x20

Their relationship has matured so amazingly that it has come to this far of a relationship.
They have trust, love, care & feelings for each other. And it's rare to find a couple who actually have those qualities. That's kind of love lasts forever. And there's no way it would stop. There's no way they would stop loving each other. Because they live inside each other's souls. When they're together. All what they can think of is how much their love for each other is unstoppable. And they live to make each other happy. To make each other satisfied and just don't want anything from this world but each other. Derek always knows what's going on with Meredith. He Knows her. Gets her. Understands her. Their love never came to an end of the romantic relationship. Their romance & what they have is sensational. It's simply amazing what they had to go through to reach that level of utter cuteness and admiration from one to another

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒