View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 09:13 PM
jules166
Master Fan

I adore that he even joked about having sexy times with her!

While looking at all the pretty GIFS on tumblr of Nick and Jess, I noticed a few things!

Someone made a good point of saying that Caroline at one point told Nick that she didn't even knew he cared about her until after they broke up. Well, with Jess, it's quite the opposite. EVERYONE can see how much he cares about Jess. He actually goes out of his way to show that he cares about her. I wonder also if that's because now he realized how important it is to show you care about someone if you do.

Then again, it seems like Nick does all these things with Jess without really noticing it or putting much emphasis on them. It's like second nature. So maybe, he doesn't realize it yet.

Another thing I've noticed is that Nick is a BAD gift giver. Yet, he gave Jess the PERFECT present.

ALSO, Nick told Jess at the beginning of the episode that she should give Paul a gift that reflects her feelings for him. SO then we see HIS gift to Jess, and it completely reflects how much Nick cares for Jess! I think that beginning scene was a foreshadowing about Nick and Jess and what happened later on. He gave her a gift that obviously screams how much he adores her. Again, I think this is just him acting naturally with her without realizing what he is doing.

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G