View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 10:33 AM
rowanlove
Passionate Fan

Yeah, I don't think they're going to be able to go back to a mentor relationship after this happened! Juliet looked sincere when she was crying about it, but she was also practically in tears before when Mr C was being harsh with her because she kept pushing and trying to get him to see her outside of school.

I'm not saying Mr C can't be a rapist and it would be a meatier role for Jason, like someone else said, but I would think if he was a psychotic rapist, he'd be smarter about it. Juliet's friend could have been waiting outside of the classroom or could have gotten tired of waiting and come in, etc. If he was a predator, it would have been better if he let her come to him outside of the school environment, which she would have done and he wouldn't have had to worry about her friend maybe stopping him, etc.

I also wouldn't put it past Juliet to want to punish Mr C for being harsh with her, but then damn, I would have to say she's lied about important things like that before, because she played it perfectly.