View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 08:44 PM
Shadow12
Passionate Fan

I'll just copy all my opinions from the other board:

Quote:
Considering Bridget is socking Mr. C in the face during the promo for January... yikes, I don't know.

My first thought was that Juliet is making it up to get back at him for spurning her advances. It's a horrible thought, but so is the alternative. I just don't know what to think anymore.

Secondly, they've categorized Juliet's feelings as an "obsession" and... sadly, obsessions never end well. The people harboring them usually blow a gasket or have a psychotic meltdown, and the person on the receiving end gets caught in the crossfire. Grah, I hope they fix this.

Quote:
Apparently, there was an Ausiello spoiler that stated a new show starting with "R" would have a false rape accusation story. I think that's about as much confirmation as we'll get right now.

My first acknowledgment was that YEP. SHE'S LYING. Although I would never be so quick to judge in real life of course. But yeah. My stance right now is... liar liar pants on fire.

But a part of me is glad if this is the case. The alternative would have broken my heart. At least if she's lying, things can be fixed and mended on some level.
AnnaCastiel | ElenaDamon | SarahJosef | VeronicaLogan | BrennanBooth | BuffyAngel | PamJim | HollyMichael | FredWesley | SarahChuck | EllieAwesome