View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 11:58 AM
Nekoshoujo
Master Fan

Yeah it don't think they had to have a real "issue" with the group home life. Just living like that is an issue in and of itself. There's a lot of stuff that goes with it... but it's too late for that.

I really like both the kicked out idea and the removed from the home idea. It's a good time too because lately they have been trying to show more of the character's home lives. Although we did have a fear of removal with Tyson this year.

This is totally another topic but I was thinking about all the suggestions people tweeted Stephen. And I've always wanted a stalking storyline. I know a lot of other people did too. When I was in high school there was a girl who went to my school who had some kind of stalker. I don't know all the details but it got the point where the police had to be called. And then I realized that they covered stalking this year with Imogen and Eli. I think that's something that has really bothered me about them all season because instead of showing stalking for what it is, like the Degrassi I used to love would have done, they practically played it for laughs. I mean here they have a situation where one character has clearly invaded another's privacy and has a full blown obsession with the object of her affection and yet instead of showing this to be a dangerous situation she's just another viable love interest. I just feel like that's another irresponsible message to send. It's probably why I am so against them as a couple.