View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 04:29 PM
Nekoshoujo
Master Fan

^ I definitely agree about KC. But I'm also a bit disappointed with how his storyline had played out. I had been waiting for a good foster care/group home storyline and when they finally present one they do absolutely nothing with it. I do think his family storylines still have potential. I love Lisa Guthrie but I think that this storyline should focus on KC and his father because it always comes down to his dad even back in season 9. From what KC has said about his dad he wasn't just abandoned, pretty sure he was abused. Lisa may have locked him in a closet but whatever his father did was worse. The damage he did remains KC's biggest issue and I don't think he's going to move forward in any real way until he confronts whatever happened.

I would love to see the loss of Tyson prompt KC to reach out to his father in some way. This is the first time since he came on this show that KC's been single which makes it the perfect time to do a little soul searching.

On the completely opposite end of the this I would love to see more Jake/Glen scenes. I love what we've seen of their relationship. There's a solid base for some kind of storyline.