View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 10:12 PM
'Tos
Master Fan

I wasn't a Madison fan either, so I certainly don't find her mature either, Lemony. I don't think Ephram was all that mature either during this point, of course, so I never understood the "old soul" or thought it was very hard that Madison was more mature, heh. I also have to say that I don't really get how they got into a relationship. I mean, he did fire her at first, would pout and throw tantrums about her "orders" and would pout at going out with her and Delia. Yeah, sexy stuff, right? Heh. He was acting like a child, she was acting entitled...what did they ever see in each other? Once they started dating, I got it, but before...

I'm not sure that I would agree that he wouldn't be into her so much if she was his age, though. I don't think Ephram was attracted to the older thing at all. I don't remember him bringing it up, she seemed to bring it up more than anyone. I think he was so interested because she was so clearly into him and it gave him confidence and it was a new feeling for him to have someone so excited by him. Plus, she was hot, which helps.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote