View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 07:16 PM
~lipstick
Master Fan

Quote:
lipstick, is there anything on snow/charming or mm/david in those sides? lol I just had to ask. lol
For which episode? I have 9-13 (except for 10, because they never came out) and I think I already posted here what was in them.

Okay, here's the bit about the stranger in the bike from the set pics. It's nothing too specific so I tink it's okay to post?

In the end of episode 9 Emma and Henry are talking about Henry's father (in the sides it says that "it's painful as hell" for Emma to talk about it) when they hear a sound and see a bike coming up the road and stops besides them. He asks if it's Storybrooke and if they know a place for him to stay. Naturally they're both stunned and Emma offers Granny's b&b and the stranger takes off. Weird vibe and I'm thinking they're going to play it with some sexual chemstry between him and Emma (just a hunch). I love that it ends with Emma and Henry exchanging a "what the fck is that?" look

I'm really curious about him. There's also another stranger in town named Gale, who seems to have just been released from prison and Emma's pretty pissed off at him.