View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 05:28 PM
serendipity or fate
Master Fan

Goodbye Hellcats: Board Closing on Wednesday, November 30th...

Hey guys,

As I'm sure some of you have noticed, I organized a rewatch to help liven the board before Jordan and I closed it down. Unfortunately, it didn't really work out and it's proven to be more and more difficult to keep the board alive on our own. So, we've decided to close the board down 8 days from today on November 30th. It's a Wednesday, so at least it'll be going out on the same day of the week that the show premiered.

As much as I love the board, I just don't think it's feasible to keep it up and running, especially since it was cancelled so early, leaving us with such limited material.

I don't think I could ever truly put into words what this show meant to me. I found my true spirit animal in Marti Perkins, and my #1 OTP of all time in DM, and every week this show brought immeasurable joy to my life. Whether it was Savannah's personality or Dan's witty one-liners, the show was truly incredible. It perfectly captured this array of vastly different characters and gave each and every one of them their moments to shine, helped them grow throughout the season and never once dropped the ball on a storyline. The way in which the show intertwined so many different storylines and slowly but surely peeled back the layers on individual characters personified what it means to write well. It re-ignited my desire to create television shows and I only hope that I can one day produce something as wonderful as this show was.

I know that I will never find another show that was quite as flawlessly done as Hellcats and I will always, always love it.

Use this thread to write down what you loved about the show, what you miss most about it, maybe even a few memories of posting on the board or anything else you'd like to add. And remember, just 'cause we're saying goodbye here doesn't mean we're saying goodbye to the friends we've made on the board and all of our Hellcats discussion; Remember to stop by the Hellcats thread over at the Television board where Jordan and I will be sure to keep this show alive for years to come.

We love you all,
- Chelsea & Jordan

Last edited by serendipity or fate; 11-28-2011 at 02:41 AM