View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 07:19 PM
dcfriends
Passionate Fan

I like this Mitch/Gale scene from "A Weekend in the Country":

(Potter B&B - The Honeymoon Suite. Mitch is packing while Gale goes to put a necklace on.)

Gale: (gesturing the necklace) May I bother you?

Mitch: Yeah. (helping her with the necklace) You remember last night around the fire, that whole nostalgia vanilla thing? That brought back another memory...

Gale: The Fish Bistro.

Mitch: Yeah.

Gale: How could I ever forget that pipe dream?

Mitch: We thought that up when you were pregnant with Dawson. Leery's Fresh Fish. But you know what? I think back to that time now, before the teaching and the coaching, that wasn't really my dream at all. It was yours.

Gale: Well, I don't know about that...

Mitch: I'm not saying that you bailed on it or anything, I mean, it's not your fault you were more successful doing something else. Anyway, I know that you're interviewing with a lot of different stations and everything, but there is this little empty place by the river. I, um, came across it the other day and wrote the number down, just in case you wanted to take a look at it. (hands her a little slip of paper)

Gale: Thank you, Mitch, but that dream was so very long ago.

Mitch: Seems like yesterday to me.

Quote:
anyone got any discussion topics in mind?
I was wondering, after Mitch and Gale divorced, did you guys think they'd get back together or was it unexpected? I remember I was pretty surprised when things started happening between them around "Stolen Kisses." I think it's cool that they were able to get back together and have a good relationship after everything that happened
dcfriends is offline   Reply With Quote