View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 08:15 AM
rowanlove
Passionate Fan

It definitely set up the mid-season finale! I swear, when Malcolm was trying to unlock the door, my response was, 'C'mon! How many effing keys ARE there??' I thought it would have been more believable if he found the locked door and then had to search for the keys and only found them and hand them in his hand when Bridget called, rather than it seeming to take forever for him to try each key! Of course, I suppose if you're doing something illegal (and just coming off an addiction, your hands are going to shake with makes it harder!)

I haven't had a chance to watch it again, but I kind of got lost at the gun thing, maybe because I haven't watched all the previous episodes before Jason started.

Siobhan paid Charlie/John to pay some cop guy to plant the gun on Bridget before Bridget came to New York, but we don't know what the gun was used for previously? Is the cop dead?

Ohh and as a completely random side note, I loved that sweater Bridget/Siobhan wore when meeting Charlie/John to try and get the gun back!

Last edited by rowanlove; 11-18-2011 at 05:44 AM