View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 01:13 AM
HelloYou
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoie85 (View Post)
I didn't that at all. I think Gemma is trying to isolate the existence of Wendy from Jax, and will tell Tara to be quiet because she has other plans for Ms.Case that don't involved her breathing this good air for much longer. Not to mention Junkie ***** as Gemma likes to call her openly challenged/threatened the Queen which you don't do.

Gemma wants Wendy gone, and I'm sure she knows that Tara has messed up her hand and psyche to the point that Oregon is out the question. Gemma can manipulate Tara with this, and play upon her fears, anger, and insecurities to ensure that Tara falls in line with her plans.

Gemma will be "Tara you've been put on psychiatric evaluation." "That can come out in custody battle, and you'll lose." Fill her head up with that, and get Tara on board with her.

She's lighting a match to start a fire...

I think this where all those interviews and spoilers come together.

Whatever happens to Ms. Case will be a Gemma and Tara production.
I don't see Tara letting Gemma manipulate her or dictate her choices. Tara has the trump card with the letters and the knowledge of Gemma's involvement in JT's death. Last episode when she has her freak out on Jax and was yelling at him to leave she was sarcastically mocking the thought of their "happy family" with her, Jax, and Gemma together in wonderful Charming. Now that Gemma knows they plan to start a new life elsewhere you know she'll try to manipulate them somehow into staying although i think it will be Piney's death and Opie that convince Jax to stay not Gemma.

Personally i'd just like to see Jax and Tara take off to Oregon like Jax layed out to her this episode, they have enough money to start over. Never happen obviously but still.