View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 04:49 PM
Amy Farrah Cooper
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
VERY true. It's even more huge from Sheldon. Question for you all-do you feel Sheldon would act this way around any female now, at least every female he doesn't hate, or are these changes in him only applicable to Amy? Personally, I feel these changes are not him changing in general, but him changing because of Amy, who she is, and due to the way he values her. But I know that opinion is not unanimous-what do you guys think?
You know it's funny, for the longest time I saw Sheldon as a parallel of Beverly, in that no matter how much others may care about them and try to please them, they'd never do anything they didn't want to do for anyone else. And then Amy came along, and a major divergence came: whereas Beverly would never even give physical affection to her own son (he had to build that hug machine remember?), Sheldon would spend the whole night cuddling and soothing Amy even though it scared the heck out of him. So yes, absolutely I'd say the change in him is for Amy and Amy alone: no one else, not even his best friend, can get him to do the things she's been able to. And that's why I love her for him

Last edited by Amy Farrah Cooper; 11-15-2011 at 04:57 PM