View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 09:20 PM
ElectricHearts
Fan Forum Star

One day Ben tried to make the lunches for Violet and Jennifer but he was so tired from working all the night that he forgot to buy salt and that there are many things he did not. He started to run to the local gas station and get a bag of chips for his girls. Then he ended up with ice cream on his cheek and a crow came charging to get to the piece of chocolate from the unicorn that couldn`t run away. Next the unicorn sang the happy bird song which provoked the crow into a baked alaska fish pie in One day Ben tried to make the lunches for Violet and Jennifer but he was so tired from working all the night that he forgot to buy salt and that there are many things he did not. He started to run to the local gas station and get a bag of chips for his girls. Then he ended up with ice cream on his cheek and a crow came charging to get to the piece of chocolate from the unicorn that couldn`t run away. Next the unicorn sang the happy bird song which provoked the crow into a baked alaska fish pie in the window of the