View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 07:40 PM
Aurora Cormier
Fan Forum Hero

Ok I'm typing as I watch

I don't understand that test Mark is taking, does he have to match the colors, the way the arrows are pointing to, what? "Do you say anything else besides yes and no?" "No."

Was Corday the ONLY surgeon in the hospital who could be there??? Doesn't seem very wise to send a pregnant doctor (even if she was only 25 weeks) to such a chaotic scene...

The amputation The guy saying "Good luck", well THANK YOU random guy on the phone

M/E

Suicidal girl You know, I hope it doesn't offend anyone, but...I wanna feel sorry for suicidal people, but I just can't (most of the time). That you hate your own life and you feel like YOU are worth nothing, ok, I get it, and I can feel sorry for THAT. But taking your life, to me, has always been the most selfish, arrogant thing ever. They're not even thinking what they're doing to other people, to the family that they're leaving behind, friends, people who depend on them, people who will live with the constant regret of not being there to stop it, not knowing what they could've done to at least try to help. No, their pain and sorrow is the biggest most important thing in the world. And to think that people were KILLED because this idiot wanted a "painless" death, ugh **** you

Romano

Awwwww Kerry/Kim, I shipped them

Luka and the bishop