View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 02:52 PM
starr_00
Dedicated Fan

Wow. What's crazy is that Jack tweeted a line from that article. Must be strange for him to read it. She's also really open in the intv - almost too open:
Quote:
And that's when I left home." Scodelario moved into a rented flat in Camden, fell in love with O'Connell and whooped it up with the Skins crew. "We were out every night and all slept with each other." She checks herself. "I mean, there were relationships and arguing, all the things you'd expect from nine teenagers in a strange city for four months. But we got the job done."

Acting out Effy's depression helped her understand her mother's but her relationship with O'Connell fell victim to Skins' success. "He was getting famous and wanted to sleep with lots of girls, as guys do," she says wrily. "I was going through things with my mum, he had family issues, he lived in Derby and I lived in London. [Our break-up] was horrible, the most painful thing, but it taught me so much about myself. I was so obsessive, in need of love, scared of being alone." In the end, separation strengthened her relationship with her mother (who is now recovered), and she is still friends with O'Connell.