View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 09:56 AM
ForVanAngel
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa (View Post)
I kinda feel sad for her character though. I understand that her father was wronged, but here she is, at the prime of her life, beautiful, wealthy and all she can focus on is revenge.

She can't even allow herself to be happy.
You're totally right! If I had like an infinite amount of money, I would enjoy life, travel around the world, buy 3 houses and 5 cars and a yacht and so on, but all Emily can think of is Revenge, that her life is worth nothing until she gets even with the people who wronged her father and that means her. And now she reached a point of no return, she can't even enjoy her revenge, because now she's in trouble herself and has to be very careful to keep her cover. So everything with Daniel is a lie and even if she was with Jack, it would be the even bigger lie, cos she can't tell him the truth, Jack would be shocked and wouldn't like her anymore, who would? I wouldn't be together with a person that walks around hurting other people, even if it is justified. I think there's a lot of potential, after Frank confronts our Emily, we will see what she does? Will she stop for some weeks, or will she try finishing Frank to continue her revenge? I'm waiting for the moment when Daniel finds out, he will be pissed, he told her about his past, his true feelings, he wants to have a serious relationship and all she does is lie to him.