View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 05:06 AM
ForVanAngel
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
I like to be added to the list. I`ve been a fan of Emily`s ever since Everwood and she has been amazing as Emanda. She has done such a great job of portraying both sides of Emanda from the cold blooded scheming of Emily Thorne to the lost and vulnerable Amanda Clarke. It is so great to see Emily finally get a chance to fully showcase her great talent. Plus i must add that she is very sexy being all badass and ruthless.
You did great! Am a fan since let's say Everwood ending, it took me me some time to discover her, cos I'm not from America. So I'm kinda a fan of Emily since B&S or so. Emily always does a great job if she gets the chance to (meaning a good character, f.e. in Carriers she wasn't able to shine). I that Amy Abbott now has huge competition for Emily's best character, I think Emily/Amanda could also be great, let's wait until end season 1. I never call Emily sexy, don't like her to be that, but she looks awesome in all that dresses, there's a different colour on every week. Yeah, one of the best things of Revenge is actually that we can see Emily being badass and all Evil Emily, she's the sweetest person in real life, watch any interview you want, but on screen she's looks like she has no heart at all. After all the doubts I had about the show being interesting, I'm so happy that a lot of people enjoy it (don't know but for me it seemed like when the show started, not many people were interested, but now a lot are!) and Emily herself does, and she now has a bunch of co-actors to hang out with (cos they are her age).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
I couldn`t resist posting this pic of Emily and Joseph Morgan. Am i the only one here who thinks that Emily Thorne and Klaus would make for a great team?
Ha, there are almost no pics with Joseph, that's a rare one, but I'm glad she keeps it that way, it's her private thing and she doesn't need to drag it out to the spotlight. But I found another one.

I could now post like 2.000 pics to, but how could I ever choose? I can, found 10.

Last edited by ForVanAngel; 11-01-2011 at 10:48 AM