View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 05:10 PM
WillowMaraTweee
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySamuelle (View Post)
thanks willow! For now i am more of Monnie symphatizer than supporter, but i am saving judgment to see how the show builds this pairing up if even becomes romantic.

I would kinda approve because back on past seasons I liked a lot that Matt seemed to hold Bonnie in high esteem.

For now i am bit disturbed by the fact he already dated her two best friends but... on a other side, Eleena was the first love and Caroline was someone he kept looking down on even after he fell for her so... Monnie would work for me if writers did a good enough work with them.

I think he would make for a better match than Jeremy, at this point.
^ WORD

Lol i think the was-with-her-bffz thing will forever be a thing so what can u do

but if they ever make mb into something romantic i kind of get why they took this long and why they had him with car

1. i think they want this show to be on the air for a long time and rather then dragging out mb for billions of seasons they had to have him with another person
ie car i wouldve been cool if they dragged out mb but thatz just me
2. they wanted to avoid matt knowing about magic and stuff and since bonnies a witch it wouldve been weird for them to avoid it any longer if they had scenes

but other then that i will forever be butthurt that they never just did what the books did regarding mb