View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 11:32 PM
'Tos
Master Fan

A second thanks for starting this threat, Lemony! Very appropriate with your avatar too, hee.

Oh, I think we know what you mean about the flirtationship. I think it was called HoYay! in the Television Without Pity weekly recaps. Oh, yes indeed.

Which seasons of Andy/Harold did you like the best?

Good question.

I liked their bond in S4. They were true friends at this point. Both of them had kind of calmed down, had become more open with each other, they just..fit as friends. Harold really benefited from having someone like Andy in his life to be himself and be able to talk to, and Andy benefited too and I think that contributed to how they both mellowed out this season. I mean, the gum stealing scene??? I feel like from S4 on, we know that there's never going to be any drama between them anymore, they're friends for life, they basically both depend on each other and will need each other forever.

That male/male bond that the Everwood writers specialized in (Andy/Ephram, Ephram/Bright, Harold/Bright, and Andy/Harold) was something I've always appreciated because I don't think enough shows do it right. Andy/Harold always did.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote