View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 11:19 PM
merthurwen
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursa major (View Post)
I’m leaning towards Bradley shying away from speaking on the romantic aspect of his character because he prefers to speak on the “masculine” adventures of his character. It’s no secret that he prefers his character’s swordplay over the “foreplay” with Gwen. If he does have fears about being pigeonholed into a romantic lead, I don’t think he has anything to worry about. Ther main story of Merlin is the relationship between the title character and Arthur as well as the knights. Therefore the chances of Bradley being typecast as a romantic lead IMO is minimal.

Yeah except in some interview he did he was going on about how much fun it was to do 3x6 (no swordplay) and according to something I read(tv.com) he tweeted that 3x10 was his least favorite. So I don't really think it's the swordplay v foreplay thing. Not to mention if his goal is major motion pictures, being seen as a romantic lead is a great gateway. It's just weird. They seem to be great friends and I don't think it's race but when all's said and done he does a great job on screen and the rest is just kinda fun to speculate about.