View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 08:11 PM
ring of fire
Elite Fan

I loved the episode. I think it was brilliant and I was half of the time at the edge of my seat.

I can't believe Tyler is a werewolf I was so worried during the whole episode, I'm so relieved he didn't die.
Now I can't wait to see how this affects him. I really hope they don't turn him "evil" or other contrived crap like that. But I can't wait to see him deal with all of this.

The TC moment in the hall was so sweet and perfect

It's nice to see Matt having his own storylines and him not being just a love interest. I love the Matt/Bonnie friendship moments. Not every boy/girl friendship in this show has to turn into a romantic one

Klaus was awesome. I love that he's so evil and a psychopath. It's nice to have a real villain in the show that doesn't care about anyone's feelings.
I'm thinking this Michael guy could be the first original vampire, Elijah's father. Because I can't see any other guy that Klaus would be afraid of.

Stefan is my favorite character and I'm loving his storyline this season. However I don't want this to get ruined with this compulsion thing. I don't mind if it lasts one or two episodes but I want Stefan to be Stefan. He was a ripper in the 20s flashback but he still was Stefan.

DE is finally to start growing on me The chemistry is really good and I hope they continue to develop very slowly. Also Damon needs to keep his promise and never leave Elena again.

I'm glad Damon rejected Katherine all the time. That shows he's finally over her and no matter what she does his heart belongs to Elena.