View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 05:37 PM
ursa major
Extreme Fan

AGDoren

Welcome to the thread! Of course we all here agree that the writers of Merlin can tell a compelling story for Gwen without trashing the character with lies and infidelity.

I too believe this Guinevere and Arthur (and even Lancelot) are completely different from the characters depicted in the more popular stories of King Arthur and Camelot. There is no way in hell I could ever see Angel's Guinevere cheat on this Arthur or worse leave him to run off with Lancelot.

Anyway, I've added you to the list of supporters. Again, welcome!

merthurwen - It is strange how Bradley becomes so defensive (I don't know if that's what it is) when a discussion of Arthur and Gwen comes up. I don't know if he's just being a guy and therefore doesn't like to discuss the romantic side of his storylines or what. Like you, this does sometimes give me pause considering this is something all leading men/actors have to discuss about their characters whether they like talking about it or not.

Experience the Legacy