View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 11:57 PM
ღMitra
Elite Fan

I really don't get all the Elena hate. We all knew going into this show that they would explore the triangle. That was not something that was unknown, we all knew sooner or later the whole Delena aspect was going to be explored. Elena is in the middle in all of this, no matter what way they go about it, she's going to look back in some way. When has a triangle not made characters look bad? I don't think ever. So, honestly, I don't get that argument at all whatsoever.

They're showing the struggle between Elena's feelings for both the brothers. I think they're doing a fine job of it.

Now, on to the episode. It was pretty good.

Delena's scenes for me were epic.

Tyler/Caroline - we need more of them, seriously.

I got lost with the whole hybrid thing and Tyler not turning into one, probably cause at some point during the show I went and did something else Can someone please explain that to me?

I wish we could've seen Vicki's message to Bonnie. I guess we will soon enough.

Am I the only one who thought that something was/is going to happen between Bonnie & Matt? It sure seemed so.

I'm not sure how I feel about Stefan being compelled to do all of that stuff. I guess we'll see, one this is for sure, nothing is going to be the same after this. I'm really curious about how the dynamic will be between Stefan & Elena in the next season, certainly it's not going to be easy. Things are going to be super shaky.