View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 10:01 PM
*OldHollywoodStarlet*
Fan Forum Hero

Elena - Wow just wow. Stefan owes it her! Really Elena? Everything he has ever done this three season has been about you. He doesn't owe you anything! Also were is her logic about her whole thing with Stefan when it wasn't his choice to go after her or turn off his emotions? Just no words really to say how annoyed I am with her. It doesn't make her look very smart either. Stefan loves her more than she would ever love him. That was clear tonight.

Matt - I'm so glad he was given something to do this episode and hopefully this season. Some might call him crazy, but what he did was wow is an amazing way. Yes I think it partly was to be able to see his sister, but also he truly cares about Tyler and didn't want him dead. For him to do that. I love Matt more than ever. It was really fun to see him have scenes with Bonnie.

Stefan - I'll say it first I'm not sure how I feel about the whole compulsion bit, but man did Paul nail it out of the park! This season has given him so much good material to work with! I still need to collect my thought about all of this. When I get my thoughts together maybe I'll be able to really write how I feel about the story line.

Klaus and Rebekah - I'm not usually a fan of these sorts of characters, but I really liked them both this episode in all the dark and twisted ways. You really don't want to mess with them.

I'm not sure how I feel about Tyler being a hybrid at this moment. I wonder how this will effect him mentally and emotionally.

Overall this episode was WAY better than last week's but I think that in itself is not the biggest compliment with how bad last week's episode was. But truly though it was a good episode.

I would rank it this way so far.

Episode three
Episode one
Episode two
Episode Five
Episode four