View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 07:59 PM
merthurwen
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursa major (View Post)
Well it's what people do. Anytime fans see actors on a show playing lovers they always want to think they're dating in real life, especially if they have chemistry as Angel and Bradley do, are perpetually single as Bradley and Angel seem to be and appear to be close in real life, again like Angel and Bradley.

I too have heard they have no romantic interest in each other. In fact from what I understand they are complete opposites. Though that hasn't stopped people before. Opposites oftentimes attract. My point, I'd be stunned if it was revealed that Bradley James and Angel had been secretly dating because I've seen nothing more than friendship between them.

As far as Bradley Cooper goes, I'm not a fan. I don't think he's anything to write home about, but hey if Angel got a chance with him I say more power to her. I tell you one thing if she hooked up with a Hollywood star like him the publicity alone would do wonders for her career.

Generally speaking I never ship actors but the more I read about these two the more I think hmmm. From all the pictures of them they seem to be yen and yang. He seems to he very intense at times and she seems to be light hearted and easy going. She seems to bring out his playful side as does Colin.

I can definitely see why he'd like her, not so much from her perspective though. Oh and I saw a video of them at some premiere thing holding hands (I think here), and let's not forget the picture where he dressed like her. So I'd say there is smoke...just don't know if there is any fire.

Bradley Cooper is hot. Not Bradley James hot but in a more mature kind of way.